Being unique is being unique, special!
The Annarella - Academy of Ballet and Dança (Cuban School of Ballet) promotes activities to make a difference in their performances.
In addition to choosing works of repertoire, selects clássicos da literatura universal for their students to read and interpret the dancing. Also press the dynamism and openness, inviting professional dancers to dance with her students.
- Participation of some students in a project Choreographer Enrique Perez-Cancio Cantero and dance company EPC Company; various shows in various theaters of the country, Spain and the Netherlands.
- The Billy Elliot Ballet has the collaboration of dancer and choreographer invited Tamara Gutierrez Sales that besides dancing, also sang a live duet with the student, António Casalinho (9 years), played the piano by musician Mário Gomes.
- The classic ballet Nutcracker with the collaboration of dancer and choreographer invited Tamara Gutierrez Sales.
- No danced The Little Prince the collaborates dancer and guest choreographer Enrique Perez-Cancio Cantero; and with the participation of children's choir with conductor Mario Gomes and musician Luis Casalinho
- Classical Ballet Nutcracker open, surprisingly, with actress Marta Fernandes singing the "chapel" Avé Maria Add a soloist Helena Beatriz Ferreira.
- The classic ballet Nutcracker with the collaboration of dancers and choreographers invited Maria Lucia Gutierréz and Marcos Antonio Rodríguez Sans
2002 – 2009
- Several professional performing arts (actors, musicians and dancers) colaboraram as Annarella - Academy of Dance Ballet e (Cuban School of Ballet).